Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Cover me Adequate - All Things Considered

//Cover Me Adequate||All Things Considered\\
1. Runaway Train (Soul Asylum)
2. Enjoy The Silence (Depeche Mode)
3. The Promise (When In Rome)
4. Pure (Lightning Seeds)
5.  Winds of Change ( The Scorpions)
6. Homeward Bound (Simon & Garfunkel)

This week on All Things Considered we've got a bunch of famous guests. 
And by that I mean the band that has the same name as the npr program covered a bunch of songs.
If you're a fan of any of these bands that are covered, this is the release for you. I for one, am not the biggest fan of covers, but All Things Considered does a really good job at what they do. They choose older songs (as far as I know), and if you had to put a catagory into the music, it's pop-punk fashioned. So if you've ever wanted to hear pop punk versions of these songs, check this out. Recording is done very well, and these already famous melodies and lyrics get stuck into your head. I know after I listened to this, I had "Homeward Bound" stuck in my head for what seemed like forever. So anyway check this out if you like any of these bands. And if you don't, hey, it's another band you can add to your collection of music you can listen to sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment