Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Leaving Lake Wobegon by Grady Philip Drugg

Leaving Lake Wobegon {Grady Philip Drugg}
Every single night when I come home 
Thoughts cross my mind that make me want to cry
 But no more
 For I've got no time
Probably one of the best acoustic acts I've ever seen live, and for sure my favorite, local 417 acoustic artist Grady Philip Drugg plays a beautiful and heat felt song about leaving home. Live, he plays just acoustically, which would usually bore me, but with Grady, it fails to bore me. In this recording however, Drugg is accompanied by a full band.  As far as I know Grady is going to be recording some new music sometime soon, which I personally am 1000000% excited for. Check this song out guys, you won't regret it at all. It's amazing. If you see a show with him on it, go.
Like him on Facebook
Listen on Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment