Monday, May 16, 2016

T




Home Remedy by Columbus



1. Downsides Of Being Honest
2. Toss &Turn
3. Hospital
4. Home Remedy

If you're someone who follows me on social media then you know that Columbus is a band I post about a lot, not only do these guys put out music that is both emotional and honest but they are some of the kindest dudes I've ever had the privilege of talking to. When I first got the idea to start a record label I wanted Columbus to be my first release, I nervously sent them a facebook message about releasing a 7" of "Sad Songs And Sing-Alongs" and they replied with a genuine and enthusiastic yes, and down the line when I realized I would no longer be able to afford to release a 7" they were extremely cool and understanding. When I listen to these four songs I hear well written lyrics that reflect heartbreak,abandonment and feeling lost and empty, all emotions I deal with on a daily basis. The instrumentation is equally incredible and only adds to the feelings that this ep gives overall I give it a 9.5 out of 10 and recommend it to everyone. 

Favorite track: Toss & Turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment