Thursday, January 22, 2015

Leaving Home by Old State

OLD STATE ^^^^^^^^^LEAVING HOME
1. Misingno (1 in 256)
2. Leaving Home
3. It Could be Perfect
4. Go Home, Roger
5. Blend


So Old State is a band that I've played with, from Saint Louis, and I just got their CD in the mail along with a bunch of other stuff, and decided I'd give it a listen. This cd reminds me a lot of that one Have Mercy Song about Hair. Title fight reminiscent. But like. Obviously title fight reminiscent. Like hey you ever heard Old State? Yeah I love Title Fight and That Hair song's offspring baby. But anyway I digress. The music is good, and it's something that you should check out. It's not fast enough to consist of stage dives but honestly it's just like pop punk music so I get that.
I like D-beats as much as the next guy, all bands should D beat forever but eventually you just end up hearing the same song over and over and over and over and over and oh there it is again and oops some d-beats sick. But all jokes aside this is just one of those good olde fashioned emo-pop punk releases. It's really kind of good, and something that you should check out.

Favorite track: Go Home, Roger

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment