Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fuck Everything, by I'm Okay

Fuck Everything, by I'm Okay
1. I'm Going To Quit Big Y
2. Sounds Like Broken Action Figures
3. Twinkle Twinkle Death Star


I'm Okay combines Twinkle music with a punk aspect in "Fuck Everything". You've got your typical Twinkle/emo band instrumentation going on, Guitar, Guitar, Bass, Drums. The Vocals are raw, screaming vocals that in many parts throughout the release are backed up by the rest of the band. Guitar is Twinkle stock guitar playing, but is definitely something that I enjoyed listening to. Bass is definitely noticeable, and in a good way. Drums are simple and well done, complimenting the rest of the instrumentation perfectly, but it doesn't stand out that amazingly. A good release, I'd love to hear more from I'm Okay  in the future, but by their Facebook it seems they might be on a hiatus of some form.