Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Compilation Of Good Local Bands In Springfield That All Of Your Friends Should Know.

Ayyyyy, check it. I put together a compilation. If you have friends that keep saying "Dude, Pierce the Veil is hardcore" just show them this compilation [or some other ones that I may make soon] tell them wrong, [I included a metalcore song in there too, just help further your point] but that's okay because you can show them the right way. ;)

VENUES that they should also know and like on Facebook:
The OBEC
The Lemon Drop [springfield, not Ozark]
The Outland Ballroom
The Foundry[new, I don't think it's open yet.]
 Randy's Bacon Art Gallery
Billiards [not so supportive of D.I.Y shows anymore]

HERE'S the link to the compilation:
Bandcamp

BANDS you'll find on it:
Free At Last
Blackhole
Dirk Frazel
Jungle Juice
Surrender
Pizza Breath
Flawless
Caveman
Dirt Nap
Mason Mercer
I Am Exonerated



[moment of SELF-PROMOTION FOR GOTH SNACK LORD AND IVAN]
Maybe go check my silly songs? Mostly ambient trance stuff that I improvised my keyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment